FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Feel free to drop us a message or give us a call if you do not find your question below.

University Admission Process

A/L results (Minimum 3 C’s) Except Medical/ veterinary and MBBS programs. Other accepted pathway (foundation/ Diploma/ HND) programmes with at least 50% achievement.
IELTS – 6.0 overall Academic

Recent Post secondary studies (completed or ongoing) / Educational background
Work experience
No Study gaps
Good Marital status/ family background
IELTS – 6.5 overall Academic

Under Graduate programmes – 3 years to 4 years
Post Graduate programmes –1.5 Years to 2 years
Intakes – Major intakes take place in February and July. A minor intake will be available for some programmes during October/ November

Under Graduate programmes – 6.0 overall Academic
Post Graduate programmes –6.5 overall Academic

Yes. Almost all the universities provide scholarships. This will vary according to the university and scholarship type. Starting from 10% reduction per year to 75% reductions on Fee will be available. This will depend on Academic criteria/ Country based/ Sports/ Academic Excellence & etc.

Yes . pathway courses are available to students to do locally or in another country apart from Australia such as Malaysia/ Singapore as a entry requirement for bachelors programmes.

Yes Australian university programmes carried locally and in some other international locations will be accepted as direct entry to Bachelor/ Post graduate programmes. Further some of the local programmes recognized by Australian education providers may consider for exemptions.

No/ Yes . Depend on the programme/ Students background / course requirements interviews may held for the selection process.

Study gaps should be reasonable. Should not be more than three months in a stretch.

On average, you will spend around 15-20 hours on campus each week. The time you spend on campus each week will change depending on what degree you study

Yes most of the universities provide internships according to the course requirements.

Yes for some countries. Two years temporary Graduate Visa permit will be allowed to the students on their application to the selected visa category. In regional areas such as Adelaide, Perth, Gold Coast, Wollongong/ Illawarra , Geelong & Hobart will allow you a additional year.

This dependents on the occupation skill list available at Australian Government Department of home affairs site.

Almost all the universities has their own accommodation for international students. Apart students can rent their own accommodation outside the campus or they can use Home stay facility.

Undergraduate students may not allowed to bring their dependents during their period of study . Students attending Postgraduate research and above are might allowed to bring their dependents.

Visa Application Process

Considering Western countries students are allowed to work 20 hours per week in part time basis while their course is in session. During semester breaks students are eligible to work full time (40 hours per week). If you are studying a Master’s degree by research or a PhD your working hours could be enhanced.

Generally for any western country parents can sponsor for your studies. It is important to note that different countries have different sponsor categories. Students have the opportunity to include their siblings, grandparents or immediate blood relatives to support their funding requirement according to your preferred country. Asian countries does not require a specified sponsors to support your student visa.

If you are planning to study in a western country you need to allocate funds for the 1st year of your course fees, your living expenses for a one year period and for your air tickets. Asian countries does not require any of the funding details

Allocated time frames in a High commission to process a student visa application can be vary according to different countries. In an Average basis it will take 45 days to process a student visa application. But make sure to apply your visa application little bit early in order to have a smooth process.

If your selected program is a postgraduate level study you have the opportunity to accompany your dependent in your visa application. But different countries consists with different requirements.

Didn't Find your Answer?

Enter your information and one of our Specialists will contact you shortly.

Didn't Find your Answer?

Enter your information and one of our Specialists will contact you shortly.